Count on Sage Intacct and Kernutt Stokes for Inventory Management
Getting the right items to the right place at the right time is critical to your business’s success — proper inventory management reduces risk, improves cash flow, and ensures customer satisfaction. But your ability to manage inventory is only as good as the solution you use.
For instance, spreadsheets and manual counts are error-prone. Older inventory software is often simplistic and may not fit your company’s complex processes, leading to time-consuming workarounds.
Thankfully, there’s a third option: cloud-based inventory control software from Sage Intacct. Now your finance team can track, manage, and value stock, ensuring accuracy at every step of the inventory workflow.
Six Ways Sage Intacct Transforms Inventory Management
Here’s just a snapshot of how Sage Intacct helps you control costs, make informed business decisions, and automate purchasing:
- Build custom dashboards so you can see across locations, products, and inventory status. With real-time data at your fingertips, you can make better supply-chain decisions about stock volume, pricing, and discontinued items.
- See the full picture with the inventory control overview, which gathers the data elements and transactions your team uses on a daily basis. Inventory control even handles the complexities of kit assembly, so you can hold them in inventory or build them as needed.
- Use pre-built templates for inventory adjustments, transfers, damaged goods, scrap, and more. Or, create your own template that fits your organization and processes.
- Optimize inventory levels. You can fine-tune inventory levels for each product and set efficient re-order points and quantities.
- Easily maintain stock levels with replenishment tools: see forecasts of pending orders, replenish inventory by creating multiple orders at once, review replenishment runs, and see an instant snapshot of inventory set to replenish.
- Keep accounting accurate by maintaining inventory valuation, according to methods that match your company’s methods. Adjust costs of goods sold in previous periods to make sure profitability is accurately reported at year-end.
Go Mobile With Sage Intacct Inventory Automation
Get real-time, accurate inventory data without the hassle of spreadsheets. Sage Intacct Inventory Automation uses mobile automation and barcode technology to capture inventory movement throughout your business including shipping, receiving, inventory transfers, adjustments, and physical counts. The data is automatically updated in Sage Intacct, enabling teams across your company to make decisions more quickly and keep your business moving.
Trust Kernutt Stokes, the Supply-Chain Experts
Inventory management is the heart of your supply-chain business. Trust the experts at Kernutt Stokes to help you design, implement, and support a software solution that fits the way your business works — now and in the future. As a Sage-certified partner, we have the experience and expertise to ensure you get the most out of your investment. To get started, contact us for a free consultation.