How Sage Intacct Boosts Employee Retention
In a competitive employment market, retaining top talent is a critical business move. Happy, engaged, and productive team members do better work, create a positive culture, save time and money, and ultimately benefit the bottom line.
While you can entice new employees with perks and benefits, you keep them by ensuring their work is meaningful and satisfying. Sage Intacct can help you do just that. Here’s how:
Foster remote work
Ever since the pandemic, many employees prefer the flexibility of remote or hybrid work. Sage Intacct is a cloud-based, fully automated accounting software — optimal for your remote finance team. It:
- Uses a single source of truth (SSOT) to centralize data.
- Outperforms the automation capabilities of QuickBooks remote access.
- Organizes finance leaders’ data and metrics in single-screen, role-based dashboards.
- Offers automated assistance with ASC 606, revenue recognition, and accounting regulations
There’s no need to worry about downtime, regulatory compliance, chasing down approvals, and all the other headaches associated with remote work for finance teams. Sage Intacct makes it easy for your remote employees to do their best work — and easy for them to want to stay. And as your business grows, you can hire beyond the confines of your physical locations; find new talent based on their skills, and not just where they are.
Automate and integrate
Your best employees want to spend less time on mundane and repetitive tasks and more on higher-value analysis. Sage Intacct integrates with your existing tools and automates tedious processes to free your team, such as:
- Accounts payable and receivable: Streamline workflows and get paid faster.
- Billing: Automate complex revenue and billing processes.
- Cash management: Track multiple accounts with real-time visibility.
- General ledger: Consolidate multiple entities, currencies, and geographies in minutes.
- Order management: Automate and accelerate cash-to-quote cycles.
- Purchasing: Achieve speed, accuracy, and visibility with structured transactions and approvals.
To help your team work more efficiently, Sage Intacct integrates with an array of best-in-class business applications in key categories, including AP/AR automation, budgeting and planning, CRM, finance and administration, HCM and payroll, inventory management, spend management, time and expense, and tax management.
Please your employees with Sage Intacct
Keeping good people on your team takes effort, but it’s worth it. With Sage Intacct, you can create a productive, positive environment wherever they work — in-office, remote, or hybrid. And by using automation and integrations to ease the “daily grind,” you can provide space for them to focus on higher-value work that increases their sense of fulfillment and is good for the business.
At Kernutt Stokes, we find great satisfaction in helping our clients improve their business and employee well-being through technology. Let’s get started today — contact us for a free consultation.